Saturday 17 August 2013

CONTRAST & COMPARE

Next week I have a book out.  It's being published on August 20th in North America and it's called A WHISPER OF DISGRACE.
It features one extremely hot Sheikh, a feisty Sicilian beauty and the kind of bitter secret which tears families apart.  It's been receiving the kind of reviews which make me purr with pleasure and I happen to love it.

This is the NA cover:
And this is the UK cover:



You know what I'm going to ask, don't you?
Which one do you like best?

3 comments:

  1. In general I prefer the UK covers. The use of models and photography brings a sense of immediacy to the cover. It somehow seems more personal to me. The graphics seem fresher and its easier to link connected story lines from the UK covers. With the U.S. covers it could be a case of familiarity breeds contempt as I grew up with the style and it seems dated to me. The use of a drawing doesn't direct my attention to the book and they tend to meld together in my mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the UK covers. ..it looks mysterious. .. it sets my heart beats faster...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tend to agree that UK covers immediate and yes, mysterious. But I kinda love the iconic US version, too.

    Now, better get back to that fence I've been sitting on...

    ReplyDelete