Thursday 2 February 2023

LONG TIME...

Since I've just finished a book (early), and while I'm searching around in the recesses of my mind for a new story - I decided to return to my blog.  Eek.  What a huge tranche of time has passed since the last time I wrote here (about inspiration).  So much has happened in the interim but I'm not going to touch on history, or corruption - because this is a place of happiness and romance.

So instead, I'll give you a photo of my latest book, which is out right now in the US & UK.  

It's a story of lost love, and idealism, and hope.  There's a hunky and arrogant hero - and a runaway bride!  Most of the action takes place in delicious Greek setting which moves to the glamorous South of France. So let me transport you there...

I'd be interested to know what you think of Theo and Mia's powerful and passionate story.  And also, your views on her dress...


3 comments:

  1. Great to have you back! Can’t wait to read you’re latest. T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps hate to admit I’m not sure about her dress. It clashes with her beutiful auborn hair and is “a bit much” for me - I love a frill as much as the next girl, but golly, there’s a lot goin on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - thanks Talusa!

    ReplyDelete