Friday 2 December 2011

SHOULD BE IN BELFAST....

if misty ropes of fog hadn't been swathing the runway and causing my flight to be cancelled :((
Instead of landing in a city I've heard so much about but which I haven't visited since I was about five - I am staring out of the window at the familiar view from my writing room. I know there are things I could be doing. Things I should be doing. But it's funny how your mind becomes a butterfly when your plans are thrown up into the air.

So here's a festive photo, because....


Well, because it's nearly Christmas, I guess.
Any exciting anecdotes about delayed travel?


2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo, Sharon. Very festive!

    I'm sorry to hear about your cancelled trip. I would have loved to hear about Belfast. Thankfully, I have no major tales of woe about delayed travel but my neighbor who travels frequently for business was once stranded in her airplane seat on a runway for nine hours before it was finally cancelled! Nine hours! I would have been so furious they would have had to sedate me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job. Agen Sbobet Bola Tangkas

    ReplyDelete