Tuesday 2 April 2013

IF I HAD A HEART

ANDY BURROWS is a brilliant musician.  Not just because his dad used to be my GP, or because he he has been known to play at Winchester's finest pub - or even because he was the drumming genius in the band Razorlight.

He is just an exquisite song-writer. 

You (or your children) might have heard his music in this year's eagerly awaited follow up to The Snowmen.  It was was broadcast on Christmas Eve when you were probably simultaneously hanging up your stockings, having a nervous breakdown - and shoving another mince pie in your mouth.


I love the Snowmen graphics so much that I can't resist reproducing another one.  (And the icy elements seem kind of appropriate for this crazy English spring we're having!).




But if cartoons aren't your bag and you're partial to dreamy tunes with luscious strings and a compelling voice which dips and soars - then try this bittersweet love-song: 
IF I HAD A HEART.  
Like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment